Compassionate care is the thread that ties us together!
Current Positions Available
Click below for more details about open career opportunities at WHF.
Full-time, Non- Exempt
Under general supervision of the Nursing Manager, the Registered Nurse is primarily responsible for providing the direct delivery of patient care. In addition, evaluates patients and their families, identifies education and nursing needs, coordinates medically appropriate services, and documents accurate information related to assessment and patient care.
Experience & Education Required:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Has an active and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
- Maintains CPR certification on a biennial basis.
- Previous experience in a clinic or hospital setting is preferred but not required.
- Collaborate with RN Manager in overseeing and leading team consisting of LPNs and Medical Assistants.
- Ability to oversee operation of a primary care department.
- Experience and/or willingness to work with pediatric & geriatric patients.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
Nursing Process: Utilizes the nursing process to identify, assess, plan and deliver nursing needs to clinic patients and their families.
Care Management: Collaborates with the clinic physicians and outside health professionals to implement, evaluate and revise care as needed.
Teaching: Identifies education needs and knowledge deficits. Evaluates the effectiveness and revises teaching as needed.
Assessment: Evaluates clinic patients and their families, other departments, and other facilities to ensure appropriate patient care. Assures that patients and their families receive the health information that they need for their understanding of their condition. IV, Pediatrics, and Triage experience preferred but not required.
The RN directs nursing care and other activities of nursing support personnel LPN, Medical Assistants, through both direct and general supervision.
If you are interested in this position please apply online, or forward your resume to email@example.com
Apply online using the form below or download a printable application form.
Note: once you begin the online application form, do not leave this page or close this window until you have completed and submitted your application.