WHF Dental Center
The dental center’s highly skilled staff includes three general dentists and four dental hygienists who provide a broad range of treatments and preventive services. To learn more about each individual dental staff member, click here.
We provide care in general dentistry; crowns and bridges; dentures (partial and full); extractions; root canal; and cosmetic dentistry. Our dental center is fully outfitted with up-to-date equipment to provide our patients with a complete and cost-effective treatment program for the whole family. In many cases, we are able to treat multiple family members at the same appointment time, thereby reducing the number of visits a family needs to make.
Our in-house services are augmented, when required, by ongoing partnerships with local practitioners whose services include endodontics, children’s dentistry, orthodontics, and periodontics. We can make the referral appointments for you and then continue to coordinate your care with whomever we refer you to.
Ask about our White Smiles for Life program when you call to make your appointment.
Dental Center Forms
- Registration (Spanish)
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Privacy Notice
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of Privacy Notice (Spanish)
- Release of Dental Information Verbal
- Medical History
- Medical History (Spanish)
- Dental History
- Dental History (Spanish)
- Dental Record Release Form
- Privacy Practice Pamphlet
- Financial Guidelines Policy
- Financial Guidelines Policy (Spanish)
- White Smile Enrollment (English)
- White Smiles Enrollment (Spanish)