Employee Assistance Program
Easy access 24 hours a day to confidential help
There’s no cost to call.
Stress is a necessary part of life. And sometimes it comes from positive things such as a new baby or a big job promotion. Once the excitement wears off, the worries can settle in.
If you’d like help adjusting to a “new normal,” EAP offers confidential support for managing:
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Parenting and family needs
- Workplace concerns
- Sleep issues
- Substance abuse
How does it work?
Call to speak with a specialist who will listen to your needs and connect you to the appropriate resource, whether it’s a clinician, counselor, mediator, lawyer or financial advisor. You can either take advantage of short-term counseling or get a referral for more extended care. And, we’ll try our best to accommodate any gender, language or cultural preferences.
What’s a clinician?
A clinician may be a psychologist, or master’s-level specialist trained in social work, professional counseling or family and marriage therapy.
How much does this cost?
As part of your benefits, EAP services are available at no extra cost to you. This includes referrals, seeing in-network clinicians, access to liveandworkwell.com and initial consultations with mediators or financial and legal experts.
Want to retain a lawyer after your consultation? You’ll get a 25 percent discount.
What other resources are available?
You and your family also have 24-hour private access to liveandworkwell.com. This interactive website offers tools and resources to help you enhance your work, health and life. On the site, you can:
- Check your benefit information
- Submit online service requests
- Search the online clinician directory
- Use our virtual help centers to find information and resources for hundreds of everyday work and life issues
- Access financial calculators, legal articles and other tools
- Search our databases for childcare, nursing homes and other local resources
- Participate in interactive, customizable self-improvement programs
Any member of your household can use liveandworkwell.com, including covered dependents living away from home.
Is EAP Confidential?
Yes. All records are kept confidential in accordance with federal and state laws. We never share your personal information with your employer or anyone else without your permission.